9:00 – 11:00, Hotel Golf, Concordia Hall
Opening remarks: Mr Boris Koprivnikar, Minister of Public Administration of the Republic of Slovenia
Keynote address: Dr Anil Menon, Global President of Smart+Connected Communities at Cisco Systems Inc.
- Mr Dieter Brunner, CEO of Iskraemeco d.d., Slovenia
- Mr Luciano Cirinà, CEO of Generali CEE Holding B.V., Czech Republic
- Mr Mitja Jermol, Head of the Centre for Knowledge Transfer at Jožef Stefan Institute, Slovenia
- Mr Boris Koprivnikar, Minister of Public Administration of the Republic of Slovenia
- Mr Joseph Macri, Vice-President Public Sector, Europe Middle East & Africa, Microsoft Corporation
- Mr Primož Pusar, Partner and CEO of Pristop, Slovenia
- Mr Boris Sovič, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Elektro Maribor d.d., Slovenia
Moderated by: Prof. Dr Hellmut Schütte, Professor Emeritus at INSEAD, Singapore
Changing all sectors of our economies, digital transformation is becoming the number one priority in strategies of today’s businesses and institutions. As such, it offers a prospective development opportunity for merging the innovative use of digital technologies and services at all levels of operation: citizens, government and society. Moreover, connecting the business sector, state, academia, researchers and start-ups into an intelligent and effective ecosystem has the potential to drive the next stage of growth and competitiveness of the European economy.
To download the panel discussion backgrounder and guiding questions click here.