Mobility and the Future of Automotive Industry
14:00 – 15.30, Hotel Golf, Concordia Hall
- Mr Felix Ang, President of the Auto Nation Group, Inc., Philippines
- Mr Matej Čer, Entrepreneuer, Slovenia
- Dr Annalisa Primi, Head of Structural Policies and Innovation Unit at OECD
- Dr Uroš Rosa, CEO of Akrapovič d.d., Slovenia
- Mr Matej Zakonjšek, Head of Cabinet of Commissioner Violeta Bulc, European Commission
Moderated by: Mr Jaka Repanšek, Partner at RePublis Consulting, Slovenia
The increasingly advanced and globalised world is challenging our well-established concepts of mobility, which has a significant impact on the development of the automotive industry, both in terms of introducing new technologies and in perceiving new realities concerning the use of motor vehicles. From this viewpoint, the central challenge for the automotive industry will be its own ability to adapt to changes in the modern world while taking into consideration new environmental, social and economic realities of contemporary societies.
To download the panel discussion backgrounder and guiding questions click here.